Sign and Symptoms of Pregnancy:
The earliest pregnancy symptoms appear in the first few weeks after conception. Pregnancy affects all major body systems that producing a range of physical changes like pelvic pain, missed periods, nausea, vomiting, tender breasts, tiredness, and heartburn. Every woman is different, so not every woman experiences the same symptoms or even the same symptoms from one pregnancy to the next. But some common pregnancy signs experience by every woman that describe in this article.
Earliest Pregnancy Symptoms and Sign:
Various pregnancy signs have explained the below:
1. Amenorrhea (cessation of menstruation):
Amenorrhea is one of the earliest pregnancy symptoms. The majority of women have no periodic bleeding after the onset of pregnancy.
2. Nausea and vomiting:
Nausea is one of the most common side effects of pregnancy. It’s thought to be connected to the rise in pregnancy hormones’’ Human Chronic Gonadotrophin (h Cg) and estrogen’’.
3. Frequent urination:
Frequent urination is caused by the pressure of the expanding uterus on the bladder.
4. Breast tenderness:
Early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make breasts tender, sensitive, or sore. Feeling heavy and full. As pregnancy hormones increase the blood supply to breasts, pregnant women feel a tingling sensation around the nipple.
About 10 to 14 days after conception, sometimes a small amount of spotting or vaginal bleeding is one of the first signs of pregnancy. Known as implantation bleeding.
6. Mood swings:
The flood of hormones in early pregnancy can make usually emotional and weepy. It’s natural as hormones are adjusting in the body.
It might be the uterus stretching to get ready for a baby.
This is a common complaint by most pregnant women during the first trimester. Morning sickness is the cause of tiredness.
Hormonal changes cause the digestive system to slow down, which can lead to constipation.
10. Unusual hunger or cravings:
The pregnancy hormone progesterone may make me feel hungrier.
There are many reasons for headaches during the first month of pregnancy; stress one of them. Hormones and the increased volume of blood caused by pregnancy can also be factors.
12. Feel fatigued or dizzy:
Pregnancy causes blood vessels to dilate and blood pressure to drop as a result pregnant women feeling dizzy or lightheaded.
It is one of the common pregnancy symptoms. In early pregnancy, the progesterone hormone is the cause of heartburn. Later on, it is caused by the baby putting pressure on the abdomen.
Back pain, particularly in the lumbar regions, is one another negative effects of progesterone hormones. It can loosen the pelvis ligaments, which can result in instability and pain.
15. Elevated basal temperature:
A positive sign of pregnancy is an increase of about one-degree temperature that lasts for more than two weeks after the ‘’dip’’ in temperature that indicates ovulation.
16. Heightened sense of smell:
Sense of smell may change and pregnant women become more sensitive to aromas from food or cooking.
More article related to Pregnancy:
- Psychological Changes in Pregnancy for Each Trimester
- Major Physiological Changes During Pregnancy
- Third Trimester Pregnancy Tips and Advice
- Nutrition Recommendations in Pregnancy and Lactation
- Routine Test During Pregnancy
- Common Ailments of Pregnancy
- High Risk Pregnancy: Symptoms, Factors and Complication
- Abdominal Palpation of Pregnant Woman in Midwifery
- Ectopic Pregnancy Diagnosis | Ectopic Pregnancy Treatment
- Common Site of Ectopic Pregnancy | Risk Factor for Ectopic Pregnancy
- Ectopic Pregnancy Symptoms | Ectopic Pregnancy Diagnosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy Causes | Factors of Ectopic Pregnancy
More questions related to this topic:
- When do symptoms of pregnancy start?
- When will the symptoms of pregnancy start?
- When can u start feeling pregnancy symptoms?
- Symptoms of pregnancy: What happens right away.
- Early signs and pregnancy symptoms.
- 16 Early Signs of Pregnancy.
- Pregnancy Symptoms: Early Signs That You Might Be Pregnant.
- 16 signs you might be pregnant.
- Earliest symptom of pregnancy.
- Pregnancy how soon symptom.
Maria Khatun Mona is a Founder and Editor of Nursing Exercise Blog. She is a Nursing and Midwifery Expert. Currently she is working as a Registered Nurse at Evercare Hospital, Dhaka, Bangladesh. She has great passion in writing different articles on Nursing and Midwifery. Mail her at “[email protected]”